CARREER COUNSELING for University Students
CLC understands the challenges that young university graduates face to be accepted by their top choice of University graduate studies or to land a job after college.Many times there is a gap between what students offer and what University Admissions officers or employers expect of them.Thus, early career counseling sets the foundation and bridges the gap between college and the real world to get a job out of university or be accepted by a top tier graduate program.
CLC ‘S COUNSELING ADVANTAGES
This is where CLC steps in, with our 24 years business experience and CLC’s strong Global networking connections, bridges the gap with the job market by:
- Offer the guidance needed to build a profile to showcase your strengths.
- Put a plan on how to acquire the skills that make you unique through internships,university involvement, and extra curricular activities.
- Compile a stellar CV by organizing the appropriate internships and extracurricular activities.
- Edit and proofread Cover and Motivational Letters.
- Prepare for interviews by conducting Mock interviews with experienced Interviewers.
- Take advantage of our Global CLC Network.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US