Define, develop, strengthen your personal brand
HOW WE DO IT
We evaluate your academic history, discuss your goals and set a detailed strategy plan as early as the 1st year of studies.
Build the profile:
- One to one session to discuss your career aspirations and assess your personal identify your interests and passions.
- We build your unique CV to strengthen your personal brand and define your unique story.
- We set the plan for your academic path for graduate studies.
- We guide you to enhance your experiences, skills, achievements and volunteering drives and leadership roles.
- We guide you to secure meaningful internships that are related to your future goals.
- We prepare a feasible plan for sitting the standardized tests necessary.
- We choose a comprehensive list of University programs.
- We help you discover opportunities by targeting the right companies and the right people.
- We teach you how to present your value to employers to get the job or internship.
- We advise you on the interviews and case studies with the help of the CLC alumni and friends network.
Our network alumni, mentors, and friends work for companies such as:
BCG, McKinsey, Accenture, PWC, Axia, Bain, City, Merrill Lynch, different Hedge Funds and venture capital companies,
are graduates from Universities such as:
INSEAD, LBS, HEC, Columbia, Stanford, MIT, LSE, Georgetown, Babson, IE, ESADE, NYU.
We craft a personalized plan early on and help you execute it!