Many U.S. colleges and Universities offer opportunities for talented students to be part of their college team as a way of paying for their education.
The key to being successful in securing an athletic scholarship is:
- Start as early as two years before the date you plan to apply
- Plan to sit for the SAT and IELTS/TOEFL early on and work on a strong Math and English foundation long before you start the SAT.
- Start drafting a sports CV that includes your athletic accomplishments and recording videos of performance in games or events.
- Keep your academic performance of school grades 9th, 10th, 11th as high as possible.
- Opt to ask the guidance and help of professionals we specialize in helping athletes secure scholarships. We support AZ Sport Scholarships, led by Aris Zafeiratos (CLC’s alumnus) in helping you to secure an athletic scholarship.