STRATEGIC ADMISSIONS CONSULTING
- Admission to universities abroad has become increasingly competitive over the years. Students not only have to stand out academically in school and on standardized tests, but they are also expected to display an impressive resume of extracurricular activities, exemplary recommendation letters, and extraordinary writing samples.
- Our admission consulting services stand above the rest. We work closely with students in all steps of the application process – from building their profiles early on to shine and identifying schools that fit their passions to developing personal statements and specific universities’ essays. We also assist students in identifying and preparing applications for scholarships and financial aid opportunities.
- We embrace the uniqueness of each student in order to help those craft not just applications, but narratives that are truly representative of their individuality. Our expert knowledge and experience with the admissions process ensure that each student is fully supported in this journey.
STUDIES IN EUROPE
Many of the oldest and highly ranked universities can be found in Europe, which has a long history in pioneering higher education. European Universities are different and unique not only in terms of language, lifestyle and living expenses but also in terms of fees. Also, under the Bologna Process universities have instituted a standardized degree system.
They usually require:
- A copy of passport
- Copies of Secondary Educational diplomas ( ex IB, Greek Apolytirion )
- Personal statement
- Proof of English Proficiency ( IELTS, TOEFL )
- Some universities require special tests depending on the field of studies
- LNAT for some law schools
- BMAT, IMAT, UKCAT
- Evaluate your study goals and compile a list of European Universities and programs.
- Organize the supporting documents needed for the application as well as prepare a program for standardized tests IELTS, and /or SAT.
- Brainstorm, work, edit and proofread the personal statement and all applicable extra essays.
- Prepare for Mock Interviews.
- Provide personal attention from start to finish and contact universities to ask clarifications and /or deal with possible problems.
STUDIES IN UK
CLC is your bridge between you and the UK Education Institutions. We take the stress out of the application prices by mentoring our students and enabling them to clarify their university and course choices and guiding them through completing an effective UCAS application.
OXFORD and CAMBRIDGE are two of the most prestigious and highly sought universities in the world and applying requires careful preparation early on to make you distinguish yourself from the competition.
We work with you to choose the best course and college selection, personal statement to shine, working experience and extracurricular activities, extra reading and interview preparation. We continue our support until the day you register to the University.
- Our University consultants will make sure your application will be the best it can be to stand out from the competition.
- Evaluate your study goals and compile a list of Universities that fit your academic background.
- Organize the supporting documents needed for the application.
- Brainstorm, work, edit and proofread the personal statement and CV.
- Assist teachers from public schools of how to write ‘stellar’ references.
- Advice about the requirements for a student visa.
- Set the timetable for the specific tests such as: LNAT (some Law schools), IELTS.
- Open your UCAS application(s) online and assure that all documents are submitted and track and manage your application(s).
- Assist with the Clearing Process.
STUDIES IN NETHERLANDS
Dutch Universities offer a wide range of English taught programs , a big international community, and offer excellent career opportunities.
- For the majority of the programs you must register via Studielink, which is the official registration and application portal for Dutch Universities.
- A variety of programs require students to sit for their own tests, usually in the area of their studies.
STUDIES IN ITALY
Italian Universities offer a variety of English taught programs in their top Universities, as they are stepping up efforts to accelerate their international appeal.
- The applications are made to the specific University and the usual requirements are the Lyceum Apolytyrion plus Vevaiosi Prosvasis (no specific grade), IB grade, etc.
- Some programs require their own tests and/or accept standardized tests such as SAT and IELTS.
STUDIES IN BELGIUM
Belgium Universities offer a variety of English taught programs and boost a 50% international student body.
- Applications are made directly to the University and some departments require some standardized tests such as IELTS and SAT.
- Many universities have strong international outlook and composition, as well as strong position in the international rankings.
- For EU students, higher education is financed mostly by the state therefore students ought to pay a registration fee of max 835€ for every year of their studies.
STUDIES IN SWEDEN
Swedish Universities offer a variety of English taught programs which usually take 3 years of study.
- Applications are made directly to the University and specific programs require specific courses in the previous studies program.
- Under the Bologna Process, Swedish University’s system of higher education aim to create an integrated European higher education area, EU no fees.
STUDIES IN OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
- Countries such as Germany, Switzerland and Spain also offer a variety of English taught programs, which are increasing in number after the Brexit.
- The CLC team is informed about the latest information for the programs and is here to assist you in preparing for the application process and guidance for the best fit universities and standardized tests.
STUDIES IN USA
Take your first step with CLC
The application process is complex and it is not a quick process; students should start preparing early on even from 9th Grade (3rd High School). Building the ideal profile sitting for standardized Tests SAT’s, IELTS or TOEFL, requires a strict timeline to be followed.
At CLC, with our long experiences and well qualified mentors and teachers, we have created our easy to follow timeline and to help you through the application.
- They give students 5-30% of the tuition fees.
- Full scholarships are given to very talented athletes (Athletic Scholarships) or have other equivalent talents.
FINANCIAL AID (International Students)
They have to fill out the CSS profile in which you include:
- The previous year’s Income Statement Return
- A list of your assets ( houses, bank deposits, paintings etc. )
SOS The calculators given for estimation of the aid is for American citizens living in the U.S.A.
COMPONENTS OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Build an attractive profile with extra-curricular activities that show longevity, impact, leadership.
- Prepare to sit for the SAT’s early on, so you can focus on your academics and other activities.
- Present a strong academic background as U.S.A. Universities require the transcripts from 9th grade to assess the student’ suitability for the rigorous academic life.
- Evaluate the student’s profile as early as 9thgrade and put together a plan to make him/her shine to the admissions committee.
- Develop an academic and extra-curricular activities list.
- Schedule and arrange classes for the standardized tests required.
- Compile a perfect fit of universities appropriate for the student’s qualifications and preference of campus and university size.
- Involve the student in CLC’S volunteering drives and projects to make him/her unique.
- Choose the most effective recommenders and assist especially public school teachers and headmasters in writing exemplary references.
- Assist with the brainstorming, writing, editing and proofreading the Common Application personal statement and all the essays required by the universities.
- Compile Letters of Enthusiasm after Deferral from EA / ED and /or Waitlist Letters.
- Prepare for College Interviews with multiple Mock Interviews and qualified interviewers from CLC’S alumni.
- Provide personal attention from start to finish, from opening the applications online to contacting universities to ask clarifications and /or deal with possible problems.
OTHER COLLEGE ASSISTANCE
- Offer our services for late-corners who need assistance.
- Work on, edit and proofread your personal statement and supplemental essays to present yourself in unique and distinctive way.
- Assist waitlisted students to prepare a waitlist letter to enhance your chances from moving your application from the waitlist to the accepted list.
- Review your admissions profile to identify weaknesses to mitigate them and offer advice and guidance, how to improve your application elements, essays, resume, letters of recommendation, interview etc.
- Compile stellar letters of Enthusiasm after Deferral from EA/ED.
- Prepare for college Interviews with multiple Mock Interviews and qualified interviewers from CLC’S alumni.
STUDIES IN CANADA
Applications in the Canadian University system have become competitive since Canadian Universities offer a high quality of education in a very friendly and international environment. Our Academic consultant will deal with each stage of the application process, the requirements and advice for an informed choice.
- Evaluate your study goals and compile a list of Canadian Universities and programs.
- Organize the supporting documents needed for the application as well as prepare a program for standardized tests IELTS and/or SAT.
- Brainstorm, work, edit, and proofread the CV, Personal Statement and universities’ essays required.
- Prepare for VIDEO Interviews that some universities require.
- Assist with scholarship essays.
- Open your applications online and assure that all documents are submitted. Track and manage your applications.