Advanced level qualifications (known as A levels) are internationally recognized qualifications that are required for entry into many university courses and professional training opportunities.
Students usually study three or more A levels over two years.
- Small homogeneous classes
- Tutoring by qualified teachers, who are easily accessible to the students either in person or through emails
- Two hours tutoring weekly for each A Level course
- Practice on Actual Past Papers and previously given tests
- Teaching of theory and testing it on multi-level exercises
- Extra tutoring is offered before exams, so that students can work on extra materials
- Working on revision tests which are prepared based on the needs of each student Guidance at every stage of student’s education – from choosing subjects to registering for exams
- We offer intensive tutoring for a wide range of A Level courses, preparing students to excel on their final exam by having worked in depth the needed material.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US